I am planning to propose a session for DrupalCon New Orleans about Drupal 8 development and Drupal Console and currently looking for session name ideas.
Session abstract text:
Drupal is infamous for its learning curve and drupalisms but Drupal 8 simplifies and standardize the development process, unfortunately this comes with a cost. Drupal 8 is more technically advanced compared to its predecessor and managing the increasing complexity of Drupal 8 could be a daunting task.
The Drupal Console is a CLI tool that helps you manage that complexity allowing you to generate boilerplate code, interact and debug Drupal 8.
The Drupal Console has been designed to increase productivity making Drupal development and interaction efficient and enjoyable.
Come along as we explore this tool that will help you developing by taking advantage of the modern PHP practices introduced into Drupal 8.
I have been used these names in the past for other DrupalCon events:
- Introducing the Drupal 8 Console scaffolding module generator - Rejected at Austin.
- Drupal 8 Console (scaffolding module generator) - Rejected at Amsterdam and accepted at Bogota
- Speeding up Drupal 8 development using Drupal Console - Accepted at Los Angeles and rejected at Barcelona.
- Faster and smarter development with Drupal Console - Rejected at Mumbai.
I am trying to figure which session name makes more sense:
- Faster and Smarter Drupal 8 Development
- Effective and efficient Drupal 8 Development.
- Making Drupal development and interaction efficient and enjoyable.
Should I use Drupal Console as part of the session name?
- Faster and Smarter Drupal 8 Development with Drupal Console.
- Effective and efficient Drupal 8 Development with Drupal Console.
- Debugging Drupal 8 with Drupal Console.
Should I add the Drupal Console session to Coding and Development, Symfony or PHP track?
As a Plan B, I will submit other sessions to increase my chance to speak at the event.
- Writing CLI Commands for Drupal 8.
- Debugging Drupal 8.
- Writing a CLI Application using Symfony Components.
Feel free to add any thoughts related to the session abstract and name by commenting on this post.